Wednesday 17 July 2013

July Wishlist!


Beautysets - June Wishlist
I've wanted these sandals for ages, a bit of out of my price range but hey ho onto the list they go. They come in a wide range of colours so go they them out. Hopefully they will go into the sale soon. I will be going to london shopping for my birthday in  months time so I will have a look around. 

I love anything with the Hamsa hand, I recently went a bit crazy in Primark when I saw they were doing a necklace and earring set so I get them in silver and gold! Rose gold is very pretty and very in at the moment. don't actually own much rose gold so this would be a nice addition.

With the incredibly hot weather at the moment in the UK I'm finding it too hot to even wear denim shorts as most of mine are quite thick so I've been bringing out the skirts and dresses. This would be lovely and cool to wear and I think the print is just so cute and would like lovely with khaki top and tan coloured accessories including some high heeled tanned sandals. 

I think everyone under the sun either owns this or it is on their wish list. I already have the original naked palette so I am a bit hesitant on spending more for a very similar palette however I have heard that this palette has more cool toned shadows which will probably suit my pale skin more so than the original palette 

Love Georgina x


5 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Hump Day Blog hop and I agree with the skirt on your wishlist! I love a good elephant print!

    Thank you for sharing!
    Kelly @ www.theadventuresofthekeitzerfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your link via twitter!
    I'm loving that skirt! I think thats just been added to my wish list too ;D

    cllrs.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so cute! I really need to buy the Naked palette too! Thanks for giving me your link on Twitter!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Love love love the elephant skirt!
    P.S You got a new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...