Monday 15 July 2013

My First Review!- Vera Wang 'Princess' Perfume Gift Set

My first review is of a perfume set I bought from Fragrance Direct- Vera Wang Gift set.
The gift set contains 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray, 75ml Satin Body Lotion, 75ml Foamy Body Polish.


What Vera Says about it....
Radiant and whimsical... A charming, fruity vanilla. Sparkling in a breeze of Lady Apple and Waterlily... Sweeping her into Ripe Pink Guava and Tahitian Tiare Flower... Tempted to taste wih Dark Chocolate and Pink Frosting Accord, Forbidden Woods and Chiffon Vanilla.

sounds lovely! chocolate and frosting....? no wonder its so popular!
This perfume I have had previously and loved it however it has been a couple of years since I have owned it. I was browsing the website after seeing it on past blogs and thought it contained a great selection with great prices and then I saw this gift set and I knew I had to have it!

I love a perfume gift set where you get a body lotion to use on your legs/arms to moisturise yourself and then use the perfume to compliment it. theres nothing more annoying then having little mix going from difference fragranced products. The perfume is 50ml and comes in one of the prettiest perfume bottles I have seen. it's a heart shaped bottle and it also comes with a hidden ring! 


The cap comes as a crown studded with purple stones with a ring underneath also studded with stones. You can wear it as a ring or pair it with the crown and wear it on a chain. How cute!


The perfume itself is very strong so you can use it sparingly so you get more for you money, however I find that it makes a good day perfume as its not very overpowering. Perfect to all occasions including work where you don't want to be stinking of too strong perfume. nothing worse than meeting someone who nearly chokes you to death on Chanel No5. (i know this from past experience...very off-putting!)






The set comes with a body lotion which is lovely and thick like butter which i personally prefer to the more runny lotions you can get. It also comes with a body polish which I have yet to try and I will save for a later review.

This set is available from fragrance direct for the bargainlicious price of £24.90 which I think is an amazing deal considering 50ml alone is around the £45 pound mark. Delivery cost £1.99 which I thought was very good as it arrived quickly, tracked by the royal mail, nicely packaged and well protected. Would absolutly shop there again. If you're looking for a new perfume I would definitely recommend this 3 items for less then £25...not too shabby!

Well there you go my first blog post. hope you like and please leave your comments. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Love 
Georgina x

5 comments:

  1. I will try it! Great post! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab review! Vera Wang perfumes always come in such pretty bottles, will definitely have a check of Fragrance Direct when I'm next ordering (absolutely love Fragrance Direct it's one of my favourite places to shop!) Followed you on Twitter and bloglovin, maybe come and follow me back if you get chance? xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first review! it's fab.

    I love the bottle for this perfume and it sounds lovely!

    DollfaceBlogs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this! All of the Vera Wang perfumes look amazing, I want to try Love Struck too :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...