Monday 22 July 2013

Tag - Liebster Award.

A Few days ago the lovely Donna from Miss Ruby July tagged me for the Liebster Awards. It allows you to find more about new bloggers. You can find Donna's answers here

So here are the rules:
Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
No tag backs!



1.  What is your favourite meal?
Paella cooked at home. We don't do it exactly the right way but it's lush. Plenty of rice, little chopped up bits of onion, peppers and tomatoes. Peas, Chicken, Chorizo, Prawns, Squid, Mussels.  YUM

2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
My birthday! I get way to excited about my birthday…I've decided to be greedy this year and have to parties. A night out on the weekend and as my birthday is really close to the bank holiday I'm going to have a picnic in the park on the bank  holiday. 

3. What's your favourite song and why?
Has to be Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Don't know why exactly I just really like it and it never gets old. 

4. Where did your blog name come from?
Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series. It's now know as confessions of a shopaholic but it was originally known as The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic. Don't know why it changed!

5. What's your favourite high-end make up brand and why?
It's got to be Chanel, not only is it luxurious I also find it's the best match for me for foundation. I have extremely pale skin which is also pink toned rather than orange so most high street foundations are a no no. I've also bought a lot of items for my Mum as presents which I have tested and would love to own myself. These include Blush, Eye liner and Nail Varnish.

6. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People who can't make decisions. I'm well organised and like to plan things so this really bugs me!

7. If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Blue - Royal Blue. I think Blue goes nicely with my Blonde hair and blue eyes, My eyes are quite dark blue rather than light blue so I prefer a darker/brighter blue than pale blue.

8. Describe your perfect Friday night.
Restaurant with all my friends and then onto a pub. I'm more of a pub than club kinda girl.

9. What's your favourite perfume?
At the moment it's DKNY be delicious. Very summery and easy to wear day and night. 

10. What 3 things can you not leave the house without?
My iPhone 5 not only to keep me in touch with everything on the go but for emergency reasons if I need to contact someone, My purse just in case I want to get anything plus its got my ID in it and other bits and bobs like Hair Grips and finally Mascara, I could leave the house with no make up whatsoever except mascara I've got dyed blonde hair but my hair is very light anyway and my eyelashes are too so i like wearing mascara to make my eyes look less small. 

11. Apart from your blog, what website do you spend the most time on?
Netflix! I love this website, however I've recently got a smart TV so have been using Netflix on that so perhaps Facebook now. 



My Questions:
1) What is your favourite TV Show?
2) Best beauty item under £5?
3) What is your perfect saturday night out?
4) What is your favourite meal?
5) Top 3 items you can't leave the house without?
6) how would your friends describe you?
7)What the one beauty product you re buy every time without trying other brands?
8) What is your biggest pet peeve?
9) What is your favourite perfume?
10) What is your favourite clothing brand?
11) What is your dream luxury item?

I Tag:


Hope you haven't done it already and I look forward to reading all of your answers

Love Georgina x 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Georgina, I will have a proper look at this tonight :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog through this tag :) Love it! x

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh didn't realise I'd been tagged, thank you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute idea! I love reading tag posts; they help me get to know the person behind the blog better!

    Kim xx
    mainelyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers, Georgina! People who can't make decisions really bug me too - my sister is like that and it drives me nuts! Hope you enjoyed the tag :) x

    Donna | Miss Ruby July

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers :)
    Found you through the #bbloggers blog hop.
    I love Chanel too!

    Elise Dopson | Beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me for this! Here are my answers :)

    http://kayspray.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that paella sounds lush!!xx

    found your blog through the #bbloggers blog hop! love it, followed :)

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...