Monday 29 July 2013

What's in my Bag/Bag review!


Bag
My Bag is My Mulberry Bayswater. It's dark grey in colour and I got it at Bicester village, because I got it at Bicester it differs slightly to normal a bayswater as it was made specifically for outlet stores. It does not have suede lining, studs on the bottom and does not have a padlock. However this doesn't bother me at all when it's half the price! I got mine for £480. FYI I'm not bragging. I bought this with a collection of birthday money and my own money as I wanted to get something special. 

 So, What actually is in my bag...
Purse, iPhone, Car Keys, House Keys, Sunglasses and Pouch




Purse 
Again also from Bicester it's Mulberry too and hot pink. I got this for £140. It's last seasons colour and would of been £270 full price. As you can see I have very little money and lots of receipts and vouchers for places. It has lots of card slots and spaces to keep things along with two zip compartments, one on the inside where I keep my coins and one on the outside on the back where I keep things like parking tickets. 

Vivienne Westwood Pouch 
I actually got this free when I bought Naughty Alice and it makes a great pouch for little items you want to carry around with you. I In it currently I have Eyeliner from the body shop, a philosophy daiquiri lipgloss (its amazing!) A mirror, A small deodorant, A hair brush, Eye drops for contact lenses, Headache stick, Plasters and Headache tablets.


Well there you go! I love reading these posts/watching youtube videos and I hope you enjoyed mine.

Love Georgina x

5 comments:

  1. ooooh gorgeous bag and purse! I've never owned a really nice expensive bag before, I definitely plan on saving for one soon though! Love the look of the Philosophy lipgloss too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it came in a gift set with a margarita shower gel. yum!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love your bag! My sister calls me a 'handbag whore' but I've never properly splurged on one! I have my eye on the Michael Kors Selma and think I'll have to treat myself for my 30th birthday next year! Aren't those 4head sticks great? I suffer from a lot of headaches and migraines and at times I've found it's the only think that'll do the trick for me! x

    Donna | Miss Ruby July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too so i always have that on me and some tablets, usually the extra strong migraine ones! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your purse and your Westwood pouch!so gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...