Friday 19 July 2013

Summer Accessories Haul!

They say July is the month women spend the most on clothes and I'd have to agree. I blame the weather. I've decided I either don't like or I'm far too hot for the clothes I've have got, A lot of the tops I own are a bit see though so usually need a vest top underneath and my shorts are either to low rise giving me the dreaded muffin top or are just so old they've gone a bit 'crunchy'. Do you ever find that with denim? 

So in the past couple of weeks I've gone a bit crazy with shopping and I thought I'd show you all what I've bought. I've decided to start of the the accessorises so here we go! 



New Look Necklace 


So many beauty bloggers have this New Look necklace and I think it's stunning. I down own many statement necklaces as I'm not sure about how they look on me yet. (I often see people wearing a huge great thick necklace which isn't long enough with a short fat neck and it just doesn't look great so it's made me a bit scared to try it myself.) 

 This however is nice and long with an adjustable chain at the back. It's lightweight which is good as I often end up taking heavy necklaces off as I get fed up with them. My only concern is the cream part getting dirty as its material rather than metal. 

It's such a reasonable price too at £7.99, Can't go wrong can you? I've been after this necklace for a while and I actually had to hunt for this at the jewellery stands at the Bluewater New Look and found two hidden behind something else result.

 I've got so many items I think this would look lovely in and no doubt you will see this in OFTD posts from events I will be going to, one coming up saturday so expect one a few days later! 


Next High Heeled Sandals



Usually I tend to avoid the next sales as it can get a bit mad and chaotic but I walked past Next and it looked empty so I went in and went over to the shoe section. 

I've been after some nice tan heeled sandals for ages, especially after seeing Kim Sears working hers, does anyone know where they are from? 


These beauties were in the sale £40 down to £20 and are leather. I had previously seen them on the website a couple of months ago and liked them. They're very comfy which is good as I don't tend to last long in heels. They actually have poppers to do them up rather than buckles which is good for trying to get them off drunk haha! 

I can see myself wearing these with everything, Skinny jeans, Dresses, Skirts and Shorts so i think they were a good choice. 


Nail Varnishes 



NYC in Blue Sky
To be honest the only reason I bought this because I saw this on Fleur's blog. It looks like theTiffany & Co blue, more than enough reason to buy it. I had also been after a turquoise blue like this for a while and at 1.79 from super drug I thought 'why not?' It's quick drying and you don't need loads of coats to get a good finish. Bargaaaaain! 

This is Barry M answer to the infamous Nails Inc Baker St which went crazy after Beyonce wore after the birth of baby Blue.Part of their Gelly collection high shine and a fab colour.

I also picked this up as I've been after a nice coral colour for quite sometime. A lot of the ones out there are very orange and i wanted one more on the pink shade and this is it! it's a lovely bright colour, perfect for summer. I can't wait to put this on my toes. 

At the moment Boots are doing a promo where if you send £6 you get a Free Limited Edition summer nail paint from their Barry M Limited Edition Summer Bright Nail Paints Collection. They had pink or yellow to chose from and I chose the pink and its very bright! I will do a full review later. 

Thanks for reading, next up will be my clothes haul! 
Love Georgina x 

 FYI - The background is actually a River Island snood I bought last year which I have yet to wear!

5 comments:

  1. I love Barry M nail varnishes. Will have to drop into boots soon then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! and great choice of nail polish! <3

    New follower :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the blue barry m polish! I like wearing blues like that on my nails! I'm a new follower from the blog hop by the way :) I'm excited to read more from you!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of those Gelly hi-shine and I love them:)omg I didn't realise they had that offer on!i was pondering buying the limited edition polishes!what a bargain:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Next sandals are lovely - my goodness you have tiny feet!
    I love the Barry M Gelly polishes :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...