Monday 15 July 2013

Welcome!

Hey Guy and Gals,

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now. I love reading other peoples blogs and have always wanted to start my own I have just never had the guts to do so....so here it goes!

Here's a little about me - My name is Georgina. I'm 23 and I live in Greater London. I currently work for a chemical company so spend all day wearing a lab coat and playing with chemicals. Very Fun! 

My interests are everything to do with Fashion, Beauty, Make up, Hair, Nails etc. However I also love the kind of 'about my life blogs' filled with instagram pictures about daily events, food, friends etc so I plan on do that too. I love making pretty pictures using photo editing apps so you will see plenty of those too. 

I love the idea of meeting new people on here too and sharing thoughts and ideas.

So lets crack on!

Love Georgina x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...