Sunday 18 August 2013

Salon Services Haulin'

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted I've just been really busy!
My Mum is a trained beauty therapist which means she has a trade card to Salon services and every so often we go down their and pick up a few bits.



OPI - Trade Price £5. RRP £11.50
OK, I went slightly mad and bought 3 colours which look realllllllly similar but I love them all. These are all colours I've had in the past when I've had a Gel Manicure done and really wanted own. I think this will look great as it gets colder and the darker colours come out in nails and clothes.




Russian Navy.
A lovely Navy Blue which in normal light looks like a lovely simple navy, however in a bit of sunlight it has a lovely fine magenta shimmer.



OPI Ink.
This is very similar to russian navy but more purple i'd say with again a magenta shimmer but not as fine as Russian Navy. I think this is one of my favourite nail polishes ever!



Every month is Oktoberfest.
This is from their Germany Collection so is relatively new compared to the others. It's a lovely purple polish with a red and gold shimmer resulting in a lovely burgundy colour.




OPI Matte Top Coat.
In my last blog post I mentioned how I was desperate to get a top coat so I thought I'd splash out and get a good quality one. It comes out a little thin so I use two coats to get a even result. I don't know how good chip wise so I might try using my normal Top Coat over the polish and then add the Matte Top Coat after


I've found a great photo of it Russian Navy online with a Matte Top Coat which looks lovely. I can't wait to try it out myself!





TIGI Catwalk Root Boost Spray.
They also stock TIGI so i picked this up for £6. I've always wanted to own it after trying it when my old housemate at uni had it but I've just never got around to buying it. The smell isn't great but it gives a great lift just at the roots. I have quite thick hair which can go quite flat at the roots from the weight of it all so this really makes a difference. You spray it right at the root line on wet hair (not at your parting though!) massage it in and blow dry as normal. So easy to use.

Love Georgina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...